And yet, when we looked at kids’ meals at 10 different fast-food chains—from McDonald’s to Chipotle to Boston Market, and seven more—we found that the meals usually contained far more calories than the recommendation.
- Subway meals can be UNHEALTHIER than those from McDonald’s (thisismoney.co.uk)
- Is Subway As Unhealthy As McDonald’s? (washingtonian.com)
- Food Nannies: Subway not ‘healthier’ than McDonald’s (junkscience.com)
- Typical Restaurant Meal Loaded with Fats, Salt, Calories (nlm.nih.gov)
- Experts Analyzed Over 5,000 Fast Food Meals: Only 33 Are Healthy (counselheal.com)
- Subway meals can be UNHEALTHIER than those from McDonald’s (dailymail.co.uk)