#AceHealthNews – Oct.23: What is stress and anxiety exactly, and how can one reduce stress and anxiety? Stress is caused by an existing stressor, were as anxiety is stress that continues after the stressor is gone. More times than not, the continued anxiety is the diet one consumes. Combining regular exercise with anti-anxiety foods can help reduce one’s worry, […]
Nice one #ChefCJ
2 Medium potatoes – peeled, chopped and cooked (boiled)
1/2 cup of quinoa – cooked (normally 20mins simmer and 10 mins rest)
1 large handful of Spinach – chopped very finely
4 basil leaves – chopped finely (or 1 tbsp dried)
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1/2 tsp sesame seeds
1/2 tsp Thyme
Salt & Pepper to taste
2 tbsp Plain Flour
- Preheat oven to 200 deg.
- Mash up potatoes finely .
- Mix up Spinach, Basil, Thyme, Sesame Seeds, Lemon Juice into a paste.
- Then Mix in the potatoes and quinoa with 1 tbsp of plain flour and season, mix until you can form a ball shape with the mixture without sticking to your hands, add more flour if you need to.
- Roll the balls in some flour and place on an oiled baking sheet.
- Bake for approx 30-40 mins. (You may need to turn…
View original post 27 more words