#AceFoodNews says another guest news and views post, which l will start posting as from this week as “Food of the Week” with recipes that are good and full of nutrition with highlighting the value of good eating and vitamin enriched foods.
Food of the Week . . . Sweet PotatoesSweet potatoes are in the peak of their season and are our food of the week. These delicious vegetables are so rich in antioxidants. They have a high concentration of carotenoids, such as beta-carotene (the redder varieties also contain lycopene), as well as vitamin C, all of which act as powerful antioxidants to help combat free radical activity that would otherwise damage cells. internal structures and cell membranes. Additionally, they contain unique root storage proteins that have been observed to have significant antioxidant capacities. In one study, these proteins had about one-third the antioxidant activity of glutathione, one of the body’s most potent internally produced antioxidants. Read more … Sweet Potatoes.
The Food Tip of the Week:
Tips for Preparing Sweet Potatoes
The Latest News About Sweet Potatoes
#AceHealthNews says how sweet it is for your health to eat sweet potatoes! Not only do they taste like dessert, but they also provide some surprising health benefits … The Latest News About Sweet Potatoes.
Best Food Sources for:
- Quick, Healthy Sweet Potato Bites For Mommy and Baby(mommyhealthiest.wordpress.com)
- Health Benefits of Sweet Potatoes(bawarchicorner.wordpress.com)
- Quick and Easy Sweet Potato Hash(scrootch55.wordpress.com)
- Vegetables that Can Boost Our Brain!(jitendravaswani.wordpress.com)
- My tasty New Years Day lunch: dips aplenty ☺️(foodbod.wordpress.com)