#AceFoodNews says this is a must for me as a chef, but also for anyone wanting aspire to the type of training l have to apply to my assistants daily as an assessor.
Link to Video: MASTERCHEF
Series 6 Episode 23 of 24
DURATION: 1 HOUR
The three finalists face the challenge of The Chefs‘ Table. They must prepare to take part in what has become one of the most prestigious culinary events in Britain today, when 30 of the world’s greatest chefs descend on central London for a unique dinner – one that could make or break their careers and their chances of winning the Professional MasterChef title.
This epic challenge sees the only time so many of the world’s great Michelin starred chefs gather in one place and this year, for the first time, it will be run as a restaurant service. Each finalist will have a main and dessert of their own design on a menu, and their 30 highly respected guests will decide what they want to order.
The chefs must go all out to impress with a menu that showcases their skill, technique and flair as well as their ability to deliver the excellence and innovation the guests have come to expect. With just four hours to prepare their menus, this is the finalists’ chance to demonstrate their potential to be stars of the future. If this pressure was not enough, it is all happening on the hottest day of the year.
The heat is on to rise to this last mammoth challenge before the final cook-off, and deliver jaw-dropping food, even when not everything seems to be going to plan.
- Final week on MasterChef: the Professionals (telegraph.co.uk)
- Reading chef turns up the heat in MasterChef: The Professionals (getreading.co.uk)
- Bally Chohan News On More female chefs should be in top kitchens (ballychohandailynews.wordpress.com)
- More female chefs should be in top kitchens, says Michel Roux Jr (telegraph.co.uk)
- MasterChef: the Professionals finalists (telegraph.co.uk)
- Horsham chef through to MasterChef: the Professionals final week (theargus.co.uk)
- Michelin-starred chef opens new restaurant (cbennettwrites.wordpress.com)