Bon Appetit says may have just raised the bar on Dorito recipes forever with its video and accompanying instructions for Dorito Bread and Dorito Compound Butter. We all know Doritos look great in many forms, but this bread and butter will be hard to beat.
With some serious guitar in the background, the video makes this awesome creation look as rock and roll as it sounds. Andy Rapoport, brother of Bon Appetit’s Editor-In-Chief Adam, wanted to pair “man’s most basic sustenance” — bread — “with an ingredient most modern, heavily processed, and addictive: the Dorito.” We think he succeeded with amazing, Dorito-orange flying colors. #profitb4people
EDITOR: Says well what is your opinion and l will pass it to chefs-tips
- Caramelized Cranberry & Brie Pull-Apart Bread (vegetarianventures.com)
- Another Crazy Doritos Flavor You’ll Never Get to Eat (neatorama.com)
- Smyrna boy lands Doritos ad competing for Super Bowl time (VIDEO) (bizjournals.com)
- Doritos for Breakfast (scpacht.wordpress.com)
- Exercise about advertising – Davide Permunian (englishwhat.wordpress.com)