When l thought the world could not get any crazier along comes someone, who provides different types of water ,provided by a sommelier!
This is what a chef drinks by the gallon:
National Forest Spring Water captures the flavours and goodness of the truly green environment it comes from.
Drink in the English countryside!
Our water is inspired by and sourced in The National Forest – a natural attraction in the making that provides access to acres of countryside and the opportunity for countless rural leisure activities.
It comes still or sparkling – naturally pure – and is also available with a Forest Fruit flavour to add a sparkling fruity twist.
Enjoy its natural advantage!
- Master Sommelier Melissa Monosoff in Beverly Drive Magazine (kimrozell.wordpress.com)
- Sommelier (definitivedescriptions.com)
- How to Become A Tea Sommelier (englishtea.us)
- Sophie Atherton is Parliamentarians’ beer sommelier of the year (hashtagbeer1.wordpress.com)
- A Sommelier’s Tour De France (spittoon.biz)