1. Use a knife to mark the top of your tomatoes with a small cross.
2. Boil up a kettle of water.
3. Pour boiling water over the tomatoes and leave to stand for a few minutes.
4. Cool the pan with cold water and be careful not to burn yourself.
5. You can then peel the skin off from the end with the cross easily.
- NOLA Chef Gets Saucy! Turns Small Backyard Garden into Small Business (wgno.com)
- Frugal Finds: Ravishing Roasted Tomatoes (hodgepodgedays.wordpress.com)
- Fun Techniques to Try with Tomatoes and Green Beans (dishnthekitchen.wordpress.com)
- Tomato and Coriander Soup (theatreobscure.com)
- How to Slice Tomatoes (ifyoucanread.com)
- EVERYTHING BUT THE MEAT: Grilling co-stars need to take center stage for good BBQ (aurorasentinel.com)